USB Extender Plus Series
- Extends USB peripherals up to 1,980 feet (600 meters) through a Gigabit Ethernet network
- Extends USB peripherals up to 330 feet (100 meters) point-to-point over one CATx cable
- Supports USB 2.0 through 1.0 devices with data rates of up to 480 Mbps. Compatible with USB 3.0 devices that can operate at USB 2.0 data rates
- Choice of rack-mountable and architectural form factors
- USB switching controller lets you easily create small or large USB switching systems
- See All Features
Note: The USB Extender Plus Series is not compatible with USB Extender Series products.
The USB Extender Plus Series extends and switches USB signals from peripheral devices to a host computer up to 1,980 feet (600m) through a Gigabit Ethernet network or up to 330 feet (100m) point-to-point over one CATx cable. It supports USB 2.0 through 1.0 devices with data rates up to 480 Mbps and it is compatible with USB 3.0 devices that can operate at USB 2.0 data rates. The transmitter includes USB peripheral emulation to enable trouble-free booting of a host computer that is not connected to a keyboard or mouse. The receiver features a built‑in, active four‑port hub. The controller provides simple setup and control for creating a distributed USB matrix switching system over an Ethernet network. The USB Extender Plus Series supports USB peripherals such as keyboards, mice, mass storage devices, and webcams in pro AV environments.