TLP VIM Retired
- Convenient, single-cable solution provides video and audio transmission over one CAT 5-type cable
- Accepts composite or S-video signal inputs
- Accepts balanced and unbalanced mono audio
- Designed for cable runs up to 100 feet (30 meters)
- Front panel LED power input status
- See All Features
The Extron TLP VIM is a TouchLink® Video Input Module that accepts composite or S-video plus audio and provides single wire input connectivity for many TouchLink touchpanels. The twisted pair transmitter is designed for cable runs up to 100 feet (30 meters) and provides simplified cable connectivity at the touchpanel. The TLP VIM is compatible with the TLP 700TV, TLP 710TV, TLP 710MV, TLP 1000TV touchpanels and packaged in a compact plastic enclosure that allows for easy mounting and installation.