TLP Pro 525T New
- 5″ capacitive touchscreen with 800x480 resolution and 24-bit color depth
- Gorilla Glass® screen is tough, scratch, and smudge-resistant
- Faster, quad-core processing and eight times more memory
- Compatible with all IP Link Pro control processors
- Power over Ethernet provides power and communication over a single Ethernet cable
- See All Features
The Extron TLP Pro 525T is a 5″ tabletop TouchLink® Pro Touchpanel. We designed this first 5" tabletop model with many enhanced features, inside and out. In addition to the new, high-performance quad-core processor and eight times more memory, it also features a high resolution, 800x480 capacitive touchscreen built with scratch and smudge-resistant Corning® Gorilla Glass® and a distinctive enclosure with a sleek, gracefully-sweeping back. The TLP Pro 525T also features the convenience of PoE - Power over Ethernet, which allows it to receive power and communication over a single Ethernet cable. It is ideal for any environment requiring a stylish, tabletop touchpanel with a fully-customizable interface.