- 7" color touchscreen with 800x480 resolution and 18-bit color depth
- Full-motion video display for preview and monitoring using Extron twisted pair technology
- Compatible with all IP Link® control processors
- Power over Ethernet allows the touchpanel to receive power and communication over a single CAT 5-type cable, eliminating the need for a local power supply - PoE injector included
- Built-in speaker provides audio for the full-motion video preview and audible feedback from button presses
- Sits on a tabletop or installs on a VESA mount
- See All Features
The Extron TLP 710TV TouchLink® Touchpanel is a fully configurable, 7" tabletop touchpanel featuring a contemporary design that complements the aesthetics of any environment. An integrated MTP twisted pair receiver accepts S-video or composite video and audio input signals over standard CAT 5 cable. Power over Ethernet - PoE allows the touchpanel to receive power via the Ethernet connector instead of an attached power source. The TLP 710TV is ideal for a wide variety of applications that require a compact tabletop or VESA mount touchpanel with flexible connectivity and advanced control capabilities.