- 10” color touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution and 18-bit color depth
- Full-motion video display for preview and monitoring using Extron twisted pair technology
- Compatible with all IP Link® control processors
- Power over Ethernet allows the touchpanel to receive power and communication over a single CAT 5-type cable, eliminating the need for a local power supply - PoE injector included
- Sits on a tabletop or installs on a VESA mount
- Contemporary, thin bezel design that complements the aesthetics of any environment
- See All Features
The Extron TLP 1000TV TouchLink® Touchpanel is a fully configurable, 10" tabletop touchpanel featuring a contemporary, thin bezel design that complements the aesthetics of any environment. The Extron TLP 1000TV has a 1024x600 resolution and incorporates PoE - Power over Ethernet, allowing the touchpanel to receive its power via the Ethernet connector. An integrated MTP twisted pair receiver accepts S-video or composite video and audio input signals over standard CAT 5 cable. This enhanced connectivity provides integration flexibility and aids in cable management by minimizing the number of connections at the touchpanel. The TLP 1000TV is ideal for a wide variety of control applications where a larger control surface and a tabletop or VESA mounted form factor are needed.