- Dimensions are identical to the TLP 710CV and TLP Pro 720C, making it an ideal, complementary solution for these touchpanel installations
- Furniture-mountable enclosure provides easy access to AV, data, and power connections
- Low profile design with flip-up lid
- Eleven single-space AAP openings, which can be populated with Extron AAPs and Retractors
- Available in black anodized and brushed aluminum finishes
- AC power modules available for US, Europe, and other major world markets
- See All Features
The Extron TLE 710 is a durable, furniture-mountable metal housing for AV, data, and power connections. The enclosure dimensions are identical to that of the TLP 710CV and TLP Pro 720C, making the enclosure an ideal, complementary solution for these touchpanels. When the cables are not being used, they can be stored out of sight while remaining connected to the system, offering a discreet way to access cables and connection points as they are needed. The TLE 710 offers eleven single-space AAP - Architectural Adapter Plate openings, which can be populated with Extron AAPs and Retractors. The TLE 710 can be mounted securely into a tabletop, lectern, or other flat surface and is available in a black anodized or brushed aluminum finish. AC power modules are available for the US, Europe, and other major world markets.