- 350 MHz (-3 dB) RGB video bandwidth
- Compatible with VGA‑QXGA and HDTV component video signals
- ID bits from input 1 are routed to the primary output
- Switches balanced and unbalanced stereo audio
- Active computer audio buffering
- Auto-input switching
- See All Features
The Extron SW VGA are two and four input VGA switchers with stereo audio. They provide video signal switching between multiple, high-resolution computer video or HDTV component video sources and a single display. The switchers provide 350 MHz (‑3 dB) RGB video bandwidth and are compatible with VGA‑QXGA and HDTV component video signals. SW VGA features auto-input switching, input signal sensing, and active computer audio buffering. Multiple control capabilities that include front panel, RS‑232, contact closure, and an optional Extron IR 102 handheld remote control allow for ease of integration into a variety of environments.