- Process two high resolution AV sources from up to five available input signals
- Record and stream simultaneously
- High quality scaling with flexible two-window management
- Produce MP4 media or M4A audio files that are compatible with virtually any media player
- Stream concurrently at two resolutions and bit rates from the same source
- Dual channel recording and streaming with confidence stream
- See All Features
The SMP 352 is a high performance recording and streaming processor for capturing and distributing AV sources and presentations as recorded media or live streaming. It can create independent recordings from two different sources, and incorporates Extron’s FlexOS®, a flexible platform for automating system operation. The SMP 352 accepts HDMI, component, composite, and optional 3G-SDI signals and applies two-window processing to selected sources. It can record and stream simultaneously and can stream at two different resolutions and bit rates concurrently using a range of transport protocols and session management options. With no recuring licensing fees and comprehensive control and configuration features, the SMP 352 is a cost-effective, integration-friendly solution for delivering presentations to a larger audience.