- Process live, high resolution HDMI video and audio with metadata
- Record and stream simultaneously
- High quality scaling with aspect ratio control, size, and position
- Produce MP4 media files that are compatible with virtually any media player
- Automatic file uploading
- RTMP streaming protocol supports popular third party hosting services
- See All Features
The SMP 111 is a high performance recording and streaming processor for capturing and distributing AV sources and presentations as live streaming and recorded media. The SMP 111 accepts an HDMI signal with embedded audio and an analog audio signal. Extron high performance scaling and flexible signal processing enable superior display of content of varying resolutions from computers and HDTV sources. The SMP 111 supports extensive streaming capabilities. It can record and stream simultaneously, with independent resolutions and bit rates, using a range of transport protocols and session management options. Recording with the SMP 111 provides easy capture of live HDMI signals to an internal flash drive and external USB drives. Requiring no licensing fees, the SMP 111 is a cost-effective solution for streaming and recording content.