- 300 MHz (-3 dB) RGB video bandwidth
- Compatible with computer-video resolutions up to QXGA
- DDSP™ - Digital Display Sync Processing
- Horizontal shift control
- Active PC audio to balanced audio interfacing
- Includes 6' (1.8 m) 15-pin HD male-to-male, PC input cable with audio
- See All Features
The Extron RGB 192V is a universal, analog computer-video and audio interface with DDSP™. It allows computer-video resolutions up to QXGA to be converted for output to projectors and flat panel displays. It also accepts unbalanced computer stereo audio and converts it to balanced, line level stereo or mono audio. The Extron Digital Display Sync Processing or DDSP technology allows the sync signal to pass through without altering sync pulse or width. The RGB 192V is ideal for use in applications that require signal amplification and sync processing to ensure compatibility between many different types of displays and computer-video signal sources found in classrooms, auditoriums, and conference rooms.