- Provides the user interface for digital or analog signals, as well as PC audio and network connectivity in a TeamWork® collaboration system
- Convenient, easy to install cable retraction system for use with most Cable Cubby Series/2 cable access enclosures
- Simple, intuitive operation: Extend – Connect – Share
- Share button lights as it switches the connected source to the main presentation display
- Cables extend up to three feet (90 cm)
- Engineered for long life and reliability in high-utilization environments
- See All Features
Extron Show Me Cables and Retractors are sold only as part of TeamWork Custom or Pre-Configured collaboration systems; they are not available separately.
Retractor SM Show Me® is a patented, variable-speed cable retraction and management system providing the user interface for HDMI, DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, or VGA sources and PC audio and network support in TeamWork® Collaboration Systems. Connect the Show Me cable to your source and press the Share button to share your content on the main display. Retractor SM cables extend up to three feet (90 cm) and holds securely in place at the desired length. Cables retract with the press of a button. HDMI and VGA models pass source signals unprocessed. DisplayPort and Mini DisplayPort models actively adapt dual-mode DisplayPort to HDMI. The Retractor SM works with Cable Cubby® 500, Cable Cubby 650 UT, Cable Cubby 700, Cable Cubby 1202, Cable Cubby 1402, EBP 1200C, and TLP Pro 725C cable access enclosures, plus the TMK 120 R Table Mount Kit.