- Scalable videowall processing for large videowalls with up to 28 displays or more
- Card frame videowall processing system available with 8 or 15 slots
- Scalable, field-expandable systems: Extron field staff can add cards or cascade card frames to add more inputs and outputs
- Integrates easily into a diverse array of 4K environments such as lobbies, auditoriums, and simulation
- Supports 3G-SDI, HDMI, DVI, RGB analog, HD component, and standard video input signals
- Two input 3G-SDI card accepts SDI, HD-SDI, and 3G-SDI signals from 270 Mbps up to 2.97 Gbps
- See All Features
The Extron Quantum® Elite is an HDCP-compliant, scalable, expandable videowall processor configurable to support a variety of input, output, and windowing capabilities. It features high performance video scaling capable of producing very high quality images. The Quantum Elite offers two card cages that support various combinations of input and output cards for 3G-SDI, HDMI, DVI, RGB, HDTV or video sources. Each HDMI or DVI-I dual output card supports up to 128 video/graphic source windows, and multiple Quantum Elite card cages can be cascaded to create very large display arrays. A dedicated, high-speed video/graphic bus maintains real-time performance even under heavy loading of inputs.