Quantum Connect Series
- Videowall processing for videowalls with up to six displays
- HDCP-compliant HDMI inputs and outputs support resolutions up to 1920x1200 and 1080p/60
- High speed, dedicated video/graphic bus delivers real-time performance
- High quality image upscaling and downscaling
- Bezel compensation for flat-panel displays
- Quantum Connect 84 and Quantum Connect 126 integrate easily into environments that incorporate a 4K display such as lobbies, auditoriums, and simulation systems
- See All Features
Note: Extron Commissioning and a QC 101 or PC for control are required to integrate these processors. They are not included in the product price. Please contact Extron for more information.
The Extron Quantum® Connect Series are HDCP-compliant videowall processors that are ideal for videowalls with two, four or six displays. They deliver the same high quality scaling and real-time performance as Extron's Quantum Elite processors. They deliver powerful video processing and high performance scaling technology capable of producing superior quality images. Quantum Connect 82 and Quantum Connect 84 incorporate a 4U chassis and support eight HDMI inputs with two or four HDMI outputs. Quantum Connect 126 features a 6U chassis with solid-state storage drives and dual-redundant power supplies. It supports 12 HDMI inputs and six HDMI outputs. All models are ideal for crafting professional quality videowall presentations and digital signage in public spaces, retail environments, and control rooms.