- Available exclusively as part of a PoleVault® Digital Classroom AV System
- Transmits one of two HDMI video and audio signals to a PVS 407D switcher over one CATx shielded twisted pair cable
- HDCP compliant
- User-selectable HDCP authorization
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices
- IR pass-through provides control connections for DVD/VCR players, tuners, switchers, or other IR controllable devices
- See All Features
The PVT HDMI is a dual HDMI switching wallplate designed to work exclusively with the PVS 407D series ENERGY STAR® qualified PoleVault twisted pair switchers. The PVT HDMI provides two HDMI inputs and transmits the selected video signal, along with embedded HDMI audio or digitized analog stereo audio, to the switcher over a single CATx shielded twisted pair cable. Extron exclusive EDID Minder® ensures that all sources power up properly and reliably output content for display. IR pass-through provides control signals for a Blu-ray player, tuner, switcher, or other IR controllable device. The PVT HDMI is powered by the PoleVault switcher via the twisted pair cable and features an LED indicator for easy troubleshooting.