- Accommodates up to eight double-slot multi-function boards
- Space-saving design with a compact 3U, rack-mountable enclosure
- Modular, field-upgradeable, and hot-swappable design
- Optional redundant power supply
- Hot-swappable power supplies
- Exceptional thermal management
- See All Features
The Extron PowerCage 1600 is a rack-mountable enclosure that supports a wide range of Extron fiber optic AV transmitter and receiver boards. Providing an efficient way to power and mount multiple transmitters and receivers, the PowerCage® 1600 simplifies integration for large, rack-mounted systems. The PowerCage 1600 also features an optional redundant, hot-swappable power supply plus thermal management to optimize reliability in mission-critical environments where continuous, 24/7 operation is essential. The hot-swappable, modular design allows for replacing or upgrading boards in the field at any time, without having to power down the system.