- Provides precision sync reference signal for JMP 9600 2K units
- Eight outputs per unit
- Use in applications requiring synchronized image playback across multiple screens
- Synchronize content playback in 4K or 3D applications
- Cascade multiple PDA 108 units for applications with more than eight JMP 9600 players
- Reference LOCK input signal enables multi-player synchronization for video content formats supported by the JMP 9600
- See All Features
The PDA 108 is a player sync distribution amplifier. It provides eight sync reference signals for JMP 9600 2K media players. Video outputs from JMP 9600 2K units will be "pixel locked" when supplied with a sync reference signal from the PDA 108. PDA Outputs are connected to the LOCK reference enabled input on JMP 9600 2K units. Multiple PDA 108 units can be cascaded to support systems where more than 8 sync reference signals are required. Use Extron PSC4 sync cables with PDA 108.