- Provides remote power management for AV devices
- One contact closure control input
- Worldwide power compatibility
- IEC to US Edison adapter included
- Easily-accessible, front panel circuit breaker adds over-current protection for remotely controlled connected devices
- One tally output provides real-time power status
- See All Features
The Extron PC 101 is a one input, one output AC power controller designed to provide remote power management for AV devices. When paired with a controller or control processor equipped with relays, such as the MediaLink MLC 226 IP or IP Link IPL 250, the PC 101 can be configured to turn a device ON or OFF at scheduled times for security and energy savings purposes. It features a contact closure control input and tally output which can be used for visual feedback. The slim, compact form factor and IEC connectors on pigtails enable convenient in-line use with other devices and discreet mounting behind displays or other equipment. The PC 101 has a power rating of 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, allowing for worldwide compatibility.