P/2 DA2 PLUS
- 300 MHz (-3dB) RGB video bandwidth, fully loaded
- Compatible with VGA-QXGA resolutions
- Both outputs are individually buffered
- Routes all video card ID bits through the local monitor output to allow for automatic resolution selection by DDC1 and DDC2 plug and play cards and projectors
- DIP-switch selectable input and output sync impedance
- See All Features
The Extron P/2 DA2 PLUS is a one input, two output, high resolution VGA distribution amplifier. Housed in a compact, durable enclosure, the P/2 DA2 PLUS is portable enough to fit into a briefcase for presenters on-the-go. The P/2 DA2 PLUS offers 300 MHz (-3 dB) RGB video bandwidth and is compatible with VGA-QXGA graphic cards, projectors and flat panel displays.