- Dual technology US - Ultrasonic and PIR - Passive Infrared sensors provide a wide coverage area with excellent detection capabilities
- Smart, adaptive software automatically and continuously adjusts timer settings and sensitivity, providing a lifetime of maintenance-free operation
- Non-volatile memory for sensor settings
- Infrared sensitivity knob helps minimize false triggers
- Adjustable timer conserves energy
- Status LED's flash when occupancy is detected
- See All Features
The Extron OCS 100C and OCS 100W are ceiling and wall-mount occupancy sensors that provide exceptional coverage using ultrasonic and passive infrared detection technologies. Integrated smart, adaptive software automatically and continuously monitors the environment and adjusts timer settings and sensitivity, providing a lifetime of dependable detection and maintenance-free operation. These occupancy sensors are tested for use, worldwide, and are ideal for any business application where various occupancy-dependent automation scenarios or conscientious energy management are needed.