NBP 1200C New
- Fully customizable Network Button Panel integrates easily with an Extron Pro Series control system or HC 400 Series products
- Ten backlit, soft-touch buttons that can be customized using Extron's Custom Button Builder
- Compatible with all Extron IP Link Pro control processors and HC 400 Series systems
- Network Button Panels use standard Ethernet connectivity
- Cable Cubby 1202 design offers easy access to AV, data, and power connections
- See All Features
The Extron NBP 1200C is a furniture-mountable Cable Cubby® enclosure with a Network Button Panel integrated into the lid. It conveniently combines intuitive AV control, connectivity, and power, and works with all Extron Pro Series control systems and HC 400 Series products. This fully-customizable, easy-to-use control panel works with a control processor to perform a wide variety of AV system functions such as display On/Off, input switching, volume control, and much more. The flip-up button panel has ten customizable, soft-touch buttons that are backlit for easy operation in low-light environments. The NBP 1200C enables integrators to deploy a contemporary, furniture-mountable Network Button Panel with cable management and easy access to AV connectivity and power.