NBP 100 New
- Fully customizable Network Button Panel integrates easily with an Extron Pro Series control system or HC 400 Series products
- Six dual-color, customizable, backlit buttons
- Compatible with all Extron IP Link Pro control processors and HC 400 Series systems
- Network Button Panels use standard Ethernet connectivity
- Control knob with LED indicators can be used for volume, or for controlling specific functions on virtually any device that supports Ethernet, RS-232, or IR
- See All Features
The Extron NBP 100 Network Button Panel is a fully-customizable AV system control interface for Extron Pro Series control systems and HC 400 Series products. Network Button Panels connect to a control processor using standard Ethernet. These customizable, easy-to-use control panels work in conjunction with a control processor to perform a wide variety of AV system functions such as display On/Off, input switching, volume control, and much more. The NBP 100 features six dual-colored backlit buttons for easy operation in low-light environments and a control knob with LED indicators for controlling various functions on virtually any device. Network Button Panels feature the convenience of PoE. The NBP 100 mounts in a two-gang junction box and includes black and white faceplates and mud ring.