- Securely manages, configures, and controls NAV™ Pro AV over IP systems
- Each unit supports up to 240 NAV endpoints
- Intuitive, web-based user interface for ease of use
- Manages simultaneous configuration of multiple NAV devices
- Secure encrypted communication between all endpoints
- Power over Ethernet, or PoE, eliminates the need for a local power supply
- See All Features
NAVigator is a hardware appliance for secure management, configuration, and control of NAV™ Pro AV over IP systems. Use the user-friendly web-based NAV System Manager to configure, monitor and control, backup and restore, run diagnostics, and troubleshoot. An entry level NAVigator system supports 16 endpoints and can expand with LinkLicense to support 48, 96, or 240 devices. Multiple NAVigator units working together can support thousands of endpoints. Two isolated, independent LAN ports facilitate control from a secondary network, enabling flexible design with enhanced security, and eliminating AV traffic on the corporate network. With Extron Pro Series control integration, the NAVigator acts as a centralized communication bridge for secure control of all attached devices. The NAVigator System Manager can be PoE powered over the network.