MVX 44 VGA A
- Ultra-wideband performance - 350 MHz to 500 MHz (-3 dB), depending on model
- Triple Action Switching™ for RGB delay
- Audio input gain and attenuation
- Switchable audio output levels
- Optional IR 501 handheld remote control
- See All Features
The MVX 44 VGA A is designed to route high resolution computer-video and stereo audio signals. Convenient 15-pin HD connectors are used for all computer-video input and output connections. Unbalanced stereo audio is input on 3.5 mm stereo mini jacks, while balanced or unbalanced stereo audio is output on captive screw connectors. Using pre-terminated cable assemblies, such as Extron's VGA with Audio Cables, eliminates crimping and makes installations faster and easier.