MTPX 3232 Retired
- Input: Female RJ-45 connectors for UTP, female 15-pin HD for video, and captive screw connectors for audio
- Output: Female RJ-45 connectors for UTP, female 15-pin HD for video, and captive screw connectors for audio
- Local high resolution video inputs and outputs
- Local audio inputs and outputs
- Audio input gain and attenuation
- Local audio output volume adjustment and muting
- See All Features
The Extron MTPX 3232 Twisted Pair Matrix Switcher offers an innovative feature set for simplifying twisted pair AV system integration.
Local video and audio inputs and outputs enable direct connection of equipment located within the same rack as the MTPX 3232, eliminating the need for additional MTP transmitters and receivers. Additional features include switchable pre-peaking on eight of the MTP outputs to drive signals long distances, audio input gain and attenuation to balance audio levels, and output volume control for the local audio outputs.