MTP T AV & MTP T AV RCA
- Transmits composite video and audio signals 1,000 feet (300 meters) or more over a single CATx cable
- Active, balanced transmission of composite video and audio signals
- Configurable for mono or stereo audio transmission
- Configurable remote power capability
- Compatible with MTP Series switchers, matrix switchers, and distribution amplifiers
- See All Features
Extron MTP T AV and MTP T AV RCA twisted pair transmitters provide active, balanced transmission of composite video and audio signals, delivering superior image quality long distances over a single twisted pair cable. The MTP T AV accepts balanced or unbalanced stereo audio on a 5 pole captive screw connector, while the MTP T AV RCA model accepts unbalanced stereo audio on RCA connectors. The composite video input on both models is a professional BNC that provides a secure and reliable connection. The active, balanced composite video and audio signals are output to a single CAT 5, 5e, or 6 cable, and when coupled with an MTP R AV Series receiver, the pair is capable of sending composite video and audio signals 1,000 feet (300 meters) or more.