MTP R AV & MTP R AV RCA
- Receives composite video and audio signals 1,000 feet (300 meters) or more over a single CATx cable
- Active, balanced receiver for composite video and audio signals
- Configurable for mono or stereo audio transmission
- Configurable remote power capability
- Compatible with MTP Series switchers, matrix switchers, and distribution amplifiers
- See All Features
The Extron MTP R AV and MTP R AV RCA are twisted pair receivers that receive active, balanced composite video and audio signals from an Extron MTP transmitter. They accommodate cable runs of 1,000 feet (300 meters) or more, providing superior image quality over a single twisted pair cable. The MTP R AV outputs on female BNC and captive screw connectors, while the MTP R AV RCA outputs on female BNC and female RCA connectors. These receivers include a gain adjustment to compensate for overall signal loss in lengthy cable runs and a sharpness adjustment to provide variable high frequency video equalization to compensate for different cable lengths.