- Certified for use with AVEdge, Cable Cubby®, and HSA surface access enclosures
- Thin, flexible cable with low profile VGA connectors
- Pin 9 is passed through from end to end
- Designed for transmission of computer video and ID bit signals
- Terminated with high quality molded VGA connectors
- AWM 20276 rated
- See All Features
The Extron MVGA M-M flexible cable assemblies are designed for applications that require high performance transmission of VGA video signals. All ID bits and +5VDC power on Pin9 are passed through the cable, provided the computer has a graphic card that complies with VESA DDC standard, version 3. The Extron MVGA M-M utilizes an extremely thin cable with low profile 15-pin HD male molded connectors making them ideal for use with Extron AVEdge, Cable Cubby®, and HSA surface access enclosures.