- Controllable via TouchLink® Control System, MediaLink® Controller, front panel buttons, or RS-232
- Integrated stereo audio amplifier provides 50 watts, 2 x 25 watts rms, into 4 ohm or 8 ohm speakers
- Volume, bass, and treble adjustments
- Triple-Action Switching™ for RGB delay
- Front panel security lockout
- See All Features
The Extron MLS 506SA is a simple-to-use, six input, multi-format switcher that provides composite video, S-video, component video, and RGB video switching, along with stereo audio input switching. An additional input accepts balanced/unbalanced mono line level audio signals for mixing with any of the four switchable inputs. The switcher features an integrated audio amplifier with 50 watts, 2 x 25 watts rms, into 4 or 8 ohm speaker loads for use of program speakers, and includes two preamp audio outputs. For enhanced operation, ease of room control, and simplified system integration, the MLS 506SA can be controlled with a TouchLink® Control System or MediaLink® Controller.