- Controllable via TouchLink® Control System, MediaLink® Controller, front panel buttons, or RS-232
- Integrated mono audio amplifier provides 30 watts rms into 4 or 8 ohm speakers or 70 volt, distributed audio systems
- Volume, bass, and treble adjustments
- Triple-Action Switching™ for RGB delay
- Front panel security lockout
- See All Features
The Extron MLS 506MA is a simple-to-use, six input, multi-format switcher that provides composite video, S-video, component video, and RGB video switching, along with stereo audio input switching. An additional input accepts balanced/unbalanced mono line level audio signals for mixing with any of the four switchable inputs. The switcher provides 30 watt, rms, amplified mono audio output for a 4 or 8 ohm load, or a 70 volt, distributed audio system, and includes two preamp outputs. For enhanced operation, ease of room control, and simplified system integration, the MLS 506MA can be controlled with a TouchLink® Control System or MediaLink® Controller.