- Locking mechanism keeps equipment secure when not in use
- 2U rack space opening at top holds MediaLink® Controllers, AAP - Architectural Adapter Plates, and other mounting options
- Flip-down 4U rack space holds media player, DVD player, MediaLink® Switcher, or other rack-mountable AV equipment
- ADA Compliant
- Convenient shelf for laptop or other device when wall box is open
- Mounts externally to wall allowing use of internal wiring or external conduit for connections
- See All Features
The Extron MLM-WB+ is a lockable metal wall box with a flip-down 4U rack space to hold a VCR, DVD player, Extron MediaLink® Switcher, Extron System 5 IP system switcher, or other rack-mountable AV equipment. The flip-down shelf includes an enclosure where AV equipment can be horizontally mounted while a laptop or other small, external device can be placed on top. When the shelf is flipped up, the AV equipment is stored safely and securely out of the way. The MLM-WB+ features a 2U rack space opening at the top that will accept a variety of full rack width mounting plates, such as those found on the Extron MLC 104 IP Plus L and MLC 226 IP L when combined with the Extron UCM RAAP.