Matrix 3200 Series
- 430 MHz (-3 dB) RGB video bandwidth, fully loaded (wideband models)
- Field upgradeable and modular design
- 100 rooming memory presets
- Extron virtualization/control software
- Trouble status indication
- See All Features
The Extron Matrix 3200 Series Matrix Switchers are solutions for large scale routing applications that require up to 32 inputs and 32 outputs. With user-friendly control via the front panel, MKP 1000 remote keypad, or MCP 1000 Master Control Panel, the Matrix 3200 matrix switchers provide totally customizable and modular switching of composite video, S-video, component video, RGsB, RGBS, RGBHV, and one or two channel audio. With an RGB bandwidth of 430 MHz (-3dB) fully loaded, the Matrix 3200 Wideband Series can maintain the integrity of any routed signal.