- High performance coaxial cable for S-video signal distribution
- 4-pin mini DIN shell grounded for ESD electrostatic discharge protection
- Terminated with high quality 4-pin mini DIN male connectors with gold-plated pins
- Utilizes MHR-2 Cable, part # 22-123-03
- NEC CM rated, non-plenum cable
- See All Features
The Extron MHR-2 SVM-M is a non-plenum cable that passes Luminance (Y) and Chrominance (C) signals up to 100 feet (30 meters). The cable is terminated at each end with a 4-pin Mini DIN male connector. The connector pins are gold-plated and the jacket is flexible, making cable pulls much easier. The MHR-2 SVM-M cable maintains signal integrity over long cable runs.