Composite Video / Digital Audio Cable
- Extron designed and manufactured for uncompromised quality
- Composite video design complies with NTSC/PAL standards
- High performance interconnect for S/PDIF digital audio signals
- High quality 20 AWG, single conductor composite video cable
- RCA cable is 100% end-to-end factory-tested to ensure exceptional conductivity
- See All Features
Extron Composite Video-Digital Audio Cable assemblies are designed for use with Extron PoleVault® System packages, SSP 7.1 Surround Sound Processor, and many other Extron products. Based on NTSC and PAL standards, these assemblies are ideal for any installation based on composite signal transmission using RCA connections. In addition, these 75 ohm coaxial cables are ideal for use as interconnects for S/PDIF digital audio signals for linear PCM signals, multi-channel Dolby® Digital or DTS® Digital Surround content. These cables are factory-tested and verified to ensure a high-performance system installation.