- Integrates DisplayPort, HDMI, and audio sources into presentation systems
- Advanced Extron Vector™ 4K scaling engine
- Supports signal resolutions up to 4K/60 with 4:4:4 color sampling
- Supported HDMI 2.0 specification features include data rates up to 18 Gbps, Deep Color, and HD lossless audio formats
- Logo image keying and display
- Selectable seamless switching transitions
- See All Features
The Extron IN1804 is a compact four input scaler that supports signal resolutions up to 4K/60 at 4:4:4. It incorporates Extron-patented Vector 4K scaling technology specifically engineered for critical 4K signal processing applications. It features DisplayPort and HDMI inputs with available models that provide Extron DTP2 extension of video, audio, and control signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable. The IN1804 delivers the convenience of fast and reliable automatic switching, along with advanced capabilities such as audio embedding/de-embedding, seamless transition effects, and logo keying. Designed for professional AV integration, the IN1804 can be controlled and configured using Ethernet, RS-232, USB, and contact closure with tally outputs.