- Integrates HDMI, analog video, and audio sources into presentation systems
- Four HDMI inputs and two universal analog video inputs
- Two simultaneous HDMI outputs
- Two mic/line inputs with 48 volt phantom power
- Selectable output rates from 640x480 to 1920x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60 and 2K
- Key Minder® continuously verifies HDCP compliance for quick, reliable switching
- See All Features
The Extron IN1606 is a six input, HDCP-compliant video scaler that includes four HDMI inputs, two universal analog video inputs, and two simultaneous HDMI outputs. The IN1606 accepts a wide variety of video formats including HDMI, HDTV, RGB, and standard definition video. It features an advanced video scaling engine with 1080i deinterlacing and Deep Color processing with support for up to 1920x1200 and 2K output resolutions. Enhanced audio features include six stereo inputs, two variable stereo outputs, two mic/line inputs with ducking, plus HDMI audio embedding and de-embedding. Designed for professional AV integration, the IN1606 offers flexible control options including Ethernet, RS-232, and USB. The IN1606 provides a complete AV switching system in one rack-mountable enclosure.