HDXP Plus 3216 Retired
- Automatically adapts to SMPTE and ITU digital video standards for 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, and SDI
- Data rates from 143 Mbps to 2.97 Gbps
- Optimized for dual-link HD-SDI
- Passes embedded audio, ancillary ID and metadata information, and SD/HD-SDTI digital video signals
- User-selectable reclocking modes
- See All Features
The Extron HDXP Plus 3216 matrix switcher is capable of routing all SMPTE and ITU standard digital serial video signals up to 2.97 Gbps, including dual-link HD-SDI and 3G-SDI digital video signals. In addition, the HDXP Plus 3216 will pass embedded audio, as well as ancillary ID and metadata information, along with the digital video signal. It is ideal for routing HDTV and other high resolution digital video sources for digital cinema projection, biomedical imaging, satellite mapping and visualization, rental and staging environments, and other applications.