- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices
- Selectable resolutions and refresh rates
- EDID capture mode
- Can be powered directly from the VGA source
- 1" (2.5 cm) high, one-eighth rack width metal enclosure
- Optional energy-efficient external universal power supply available, part # 70-775-01
- See All Features
The Extron EDID 101V is an EDID Emulator for VGA computer-video signals. It features EDID Minder®, an Extron exclusive technology designed to provide automatic and continuous EDID - Extended Display Identification Data management. EDID Minder ensures that the source powers up properly and reliably outputs content. Pre-stored EDID is communicated to the source based on a user-selected resolution and refresh rate. Alternatively, the EDID 101V can be set to capture and store EDID information when connected to a display. The EDID 101V can be powered directly from the VGA source or with an optional, external power supply and is housed in a compact 1” high, one-eighth rack width enclosure for convenient, discreet installation.