- Fully customizable button panel integrates easily with an Extron Pro Series control system
- Six dual-color, customizable, back-lit buttons
- Two eBUS® ports allow for quick system expansion and upgrades
- Compatible with all Extron IPCP Pro control processors
- Use a single button panel or combine multiple button panels to accommodate a broad variety of system designs
- eBUS button panels connect to the control processor and each other using a single cable that carries both power and communication
- See All Features
The Extron EBP 100 eBUS® Button Panel is a fully-customizable AV system control interface designed for use with Extron eBUS-enabled control systems. This easy-to-use control panel connects to an IPCP Pro control processor to perform a wide variety of AV system functions such as display On/Off, input switching, volume control, and much more. The EBP 100 features six dual-colored backlit buttons for easy operation in low-light environments and a volume knob for smooth, precise volume adjustments. Two eBUS ports are available for easy system expansion. eBUS button panels are linked to the control processor and to each other using a single cable that carries both power and communication. The EBP 100 mounts in a two-gang junction box, and includes black and white faceplates.