- Converts single link DVI-D to analog RGB video
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices
- Selectable resolutions and refresh rates including 1920x1200 and HDTV 1080p/60
- Variable level and peaking controls for analog RGB output
- DDC routing to local DVI output for EDID and HDCP
- See All Features
The Extron DVI-RGB 200 converts single link DVI-D signals to analog RGB signals for convenient integration of digital video sources into conventional analog AV systems. It is compatible with high resolution computer-video signals up to 1920x1200 and HDTV up to 1080p/60.