- Supports computer video up to 1920x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60 and 2K
- Passes EDID from the local output to the source
- Automatic input cable equalization to 100 feet (30 meters) at 1920x1200/8-bit color when used with Extron DVI Pro cables
- Provides +5 VDC, 250 mA power on each output for external peripheral devices
- Rack-mountable 1U, half rack width metal enclosure
- See All Features
The Extron DVI DA2 and DVI DA4 are DVI distribution amplifiers with two or four outputs. Both models accept a single link DVI signal and distribute identical signals to attached devices. They also provide DDC - Display Data Channel routing to the local output, allowing EDID - Extended Display Identification Data handshaking, which ensures proper video output and reliable display of material. These DVI distribution amplifiers are ideal for any application where high resolution video signals need to be routed to multiple destinations, and a fully-digital signal path from source to destination is preferred.