- Transmits single link DVI-D signals up to 500 meters (1,640 feet) over four multimode fiber optic cables
- All-digital technology provides pixel-for-pixel performance with signals up to 1920x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60 and 2K
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices
- Transmitter can be self-powered by source signal
- Transmitter and receiver detachable from cables
- Direct device connection
- See All Features
The Extron DVI 104 Fiber Optic Extender is a transmitter and receiver set that provides an effective, economical solution for extending single link DVI-D signals long distances over fiber optic cables. It uses all-digital technology to deliver perfect pixel-for-pixel transmission of computer-video images up to 1920x1200 resolution, including HDTV 1080p/60 and 2K. The DVI 104 extends DVI-D signals over four multimode fiber optic cables at lengths up to 500 meters (1,640 feet).