- HDMI video cross conversion
- Accepts HDMI video from 480i up to 1920x1200, 1080p/60, and 2K
- Advanced scaling engine with 30‑bit precision processing and motion-adaptive deinterlacing for signals up to 1080i
- Selectable output rates from 640x480 to 1920x1200, including 1080p/60 and 2K
- HDCP compliant
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices
- See All Features
The Extron DSC HD‑HD is a compact high performance, HDCP-compliant scaler that converts between HDMI resolutions and frame rates. It accepts video from 480i up to 1920x1200, 1080p, and 2K, and offers high performance upscaling and downscaling with multiple output rates up to 1920x1200, including 1080p/60 and 2K. The DSC HD‑HD features advanced Extron video signal processing with deinterlacing of signals up to 1080i, and Deep Color processing. It includes many integrator-friendly features such as on‑screen display, test patterns, and EDID Minder®. The DSC HD‑HD is ideal for applications that require scaling HDMI video to match the different capabilities and requirements of sources, displays, codecs, and other equipment. The compact form factor allows simple integration at a source, destination, or in a distribution system.