- Provides connectivity between dual-mode DisplayPort equipped sources and HDMI displays
- Passes EDID information from HDMI display to the source
- HDCP compliant
- Latching DisplayPort connector
- Conforms to HDMI High Speed Cable specifications
- Supports signals up to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz and 1080p/60
- See All Features
The Extron DP-HDMIF is an active, one-way adapter that enables transmission of signals from dual-mode DisplayPort equipped sources to HDMI displays. It supports the DisplayPort Version 1.1a specification and resolutions to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz and 1080p/60. The adapter features a latching DisplayPort male connector, providing a secure connection at the source. The DP-HDMIF is ideal for use when integrating DisplayPort equipped laptop computers and other devices with HDMI equipped projectors or flat-panel displays.