DMS DVI Matrix Boards
- Available in 4-port input, 4-port output, and 4x4 I/O versions
- Supports data rates to 4.95 Gbps - 1.65 Gbps per color
- Automatic cable equalization for each DVI input to 100 feet (30 meters) at 1920x1200/8-bit color when used with Extron DVI Pro cables
- Automatic output reclocking
- Provides +5 VDC, 250 mA power on each DVI output for external peripheral devices
- See All Features
The Extron DMS DVI Matrix Boards are single-link DVI I/O boards for the DMS Series matrix switchers. The DMS DVI Matrix Boards provide automatic cable equalization to 100 feet (30 meters) at 1920x1200/8-bit color when used with Extron DVI Pro cables. To enable transmission over long DVI cables, the DMS DVI Matrix boards provide automatic output reclocking, which reshapes and restores the timing of DVI signals at each output. For installation convenience and flexibility, the boards supply +5 VDC, 250 mA of power on each output for external peripheral devices. They are available in 4x4 I/O, 4-input, and 4-output configurations, and can be can be mixed-and-matched with available DMS Series Fiber Matrix Boards for optimum flexibility in system design.