- Provides the user interface for DisplayPort signals in a TeamWork® collaboration system
- Supports computer and video signals up to 1920x1200, including 1080p/60 Deep Color and 2K
- Provides connectivity between a dual-mode DisplayPort enabled source and an HDMI switcher
- Share button lights as it switches the connected source to the main presentation display
- Complies with VESA Interoperability Guideline
- Certified for use with AVEdge™ and Cable Cubby® enclosures
- See All Features
Extron Show Me Cables and Retractors are sold only as part of TeamWork Custom or Pre-Configured collaboration systems; they are not available separately.
The Extron DisplayPort SM Show Me® cable provides the user interface for DisplayPort laptop computers in an Extron TeamWork® Collaboration System. Operation is simple and convenient: Connect the DisplayPort Show Me cable to your dual-mode DisplayPort enabled source device and press the Share button to share your content on the main presentation display. The cable meets Section 508 accessibility standards and is certified for use with Cable Cubby® enclosures for discreet, convenient access.