- 350 MHz (-3 dB) RGB video bandwidth, fully loaded
- Compatible with RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, RsGsBs, component video, S-video, and composite video signals
- Gain and peaking controls
- AC or DC coupling per input
- Output muting control via contact closure
- See All Features
The Extron DA4 RGBHV is a four output, rack-mountable, analog distribution amplifiers. It accepts and distributes RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, RsGsBs, component video, S-video, and composite video on female BNC connectors. In addition, the DA4 RGBHV provides DIP switches for adjusting RGB gain and peaking, as well as for selecting AC or DC coupling. A 9-pin contact closure connector allows for output muting controls when used with a control system.