- 350 MHz (-3 dB) RGB video bandwidth, fully loaded
- Compatible with RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, RsGsBs, component video, S-video, and composite video signals
- Selectable gain and peaking
- Selectable input AC or DC coupling
- Output muting control via contact closure
- See All Features
The Extron DA2 RGBHV is a two output, rack-mountable, analog distribution amplifier. It accepts and distributes RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, RsGsBs, component video, S-video, and composite video on female BNC connectors. In addition, the DA2 RGBHV provides DIP switches for adjusting RGB gain and peaking, as well as for selecting AC or DC coupling. A 9-pin contact closure connector allows for output muting controls when used with a control system.