- Adds contact closure control capability to most RS-232 controllable Extron single-output simple or scaling switchers
- Converts contact closure inputs to Extron SIS serial commands
- +5 VDC output to light an external LED
- Video muting control with selectable LED indication mode
- +12 VDC loop-out power port
- Compatible with TeamWork Show Me Cables
- See All Features
The Extron CTR 8 adds contact closure control to most RS-232 controllable Extron single-output simple or scaling switchers, or to an Extron IP Link control processor. The CTR 8 accepts up to eight contact closure inputs and converts them to SIS™ serial commands that select the corresponding input on an Extron switcher or allows the CTR 8 inputs to be controlled by an Extron IP Link control processor. Video can be muted and un-muted by pressing a single switch in sequence, allowing the user to control the viewing of the presentation. Each contact closure input features a +5 VDC output that can be used to light an LED to indicate the active switch. To streamline installation, a +12 VDC power loop-out port allows sharing of external power with another Extron product.