- Designed for easy integration with Cable Cubby®, Cable Cubby Series/2, and TouchLink® Cable Cubby access enclosures
- Cables extend up to three feet (90 cm)
- Holds cable securely in place at a user-defined length
- Simple push-button release retracts cable into Cable Cubby enclosure after use
- New Engineered for long life and reliability, and tested to exceed 7,500 cable extension and retraction cycles
- See All Features
The Extron Retractor is a patented cable retraction and management system designed to work with Cable Cubby®, Cable Cubby Series/2, and TouchLink Cable Cubby cable access enclosures. The Retractors are available in versions to support most AV and data signal types, including HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, Network, PC Audio, and USB. The cables extend up to three feet (90 cm) and are held securely in place at the desired length. The Extron Retractor XL is also available for applications where cable extension of five feet (152 cm) is appropriate.