Cable Cubby Power Modules
- For use with select Cable Cubby® and TouchLink® enclosures
- One or two AC power outlets
- AC power outlets available for US, Europe, and other major world markets
- Italy model also accepts 2-pin Europlug and Schuko-type AC plugs
- US model includes an attached 9.5' power cord
- See All Features
Extron Cable Cubby Power Modules are double- or triple-space AAP™ AV connectivity-sized power modules that feature one or two unswitched AC power outlets. They work with select Cable Cubby® and TouchLink® enclosures. The US model is a double-space AAP-sized module and features two unswitched AC outlets with an attached 9.5' power cord. The attached power cord can be removed and replaced with flexible conduit as required by local codes; see the Installation Guide for details. Models for most world markets are triple-space AAP-sized modules and feature one unswitched AC outlet with an IEC power connector. The South Africa power module includes a switch for compliance with local safety regulations. The Cable Cubby US module is UL/c-UL listed; all other models are CE compliant.